Saturday, March 14, 2009

What I notice first is my smile in this picture. It seems to be a little bit fake to me, but it works for the assignment. It makes me feel happy and affects me in a positive way. It makes me feel happy and knowing this a happy time in my life.
There is a girl with long, brown, straight hair. She is wearing a pink shirt and has large brown eyes. There is a white cabinet in the back ground. There is also a Towel rack in the background with dark colored towels with detail on them. I am obviously holding the camera to take my own picture.
The composition is very good. Line quality is very crisp and clear. The lighting and and the color seem to be very good. The placement in space could be better and there could be more information in the background.
The photo does tell a story it makes you feel happy. I look excited in the picture even though it is just a plain picture. It makes me think that it is a good day and couldn't be any better. It makes someone who looks at it smile and if you knew me really well, it would probably make you laugh and say "what is she doing?" One word i would use to describe this is "happy".
My photograph is much more conservative than Jean's artwork. His work had more nudity in it and I would never do something like that. Jean's work is very good and had a lot of time put into the thought and process of making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment